First, you have to understand the proper use of thought. Imagine that thinking is like using a pencil. Anyone who has 50,000 useless thoughts every day is like a person who goes around with a pencil in hand, writing nonstop (about nothing) 24 Hours a day.
It would be easy to see there is something wrong with a person like that. A truly effective person uses a pencil only when they need to. That is the way thought is meant to be – a tool to be used for a purpose, instead of aconstant stream of consciousness running out of control.
When you master this powerful skill, you will instantly feel refreshed and clear headed. You may not realize it right now, but these constant thoughts are controlling your life in surprising ways. As a result, clearing your mind and thinking on purpose changes every area of your life.
Perhaps the most startling change you will experience is how much more effective than other people you will become; that’s because uncontrolled thought is an epidemic in our world.
Here at Wake Up World Center this is one of the many, many things we teach in our 30 day online Maximum Awareness Course.
This takes a little training on your part, but luckily our method has a 100% success rate and the results can take hold very quickly.
Have you ever noticed when you are intently focused on something, useless thought does not enter your mind? When you are in this “zone,” as some people call it, the only thoughts that enter your mind are relevant to what you are focusing on.
Here is where it gets interesting. Ask yourself: what exactly is it that you are focusing? Examine it a little further, and you will discover you are focusing your awareness.
So the simple answer to stop those useless thoughts is awareness.
Awareness is the key! The percentage of useless thoughts decreases in direct proportion to the increase of your awareness. Considering we only use 2% of our available awareness, that leaves 98% still available.The truth is that if you are aware 100% all day, then useless thoughts will never enter your mind.
So what should you try to be aware of? Every detail of what you are doing, saying, feeling, hearing, and seeing.
Here is your exercise: try to become keenly aware of everything you are doing, everything around you and the feelings within -- for a half hour or so to prove to yourself that awareness works.
If you are interested, then we will teach you how to use the “next levels” of this awesome power in the maximum awareness course.
Ready? Then join us in the Maximum Awareness Course and truly be a Master of life and everything in it.